Monday, August 30, 2010

Last Day of Summer

-_____________-
You cannot even imagine how pissed off I am that school is starting tomorrow. It'll be my last year so I'll try to keep that in mind but still...I just don't understand why they think they can work us to blood, sweat, and tears for practically the whole year, then they think they can make it right by giving us a mere three months. No. It's just NOT right. I can't stand school because summer is just too precious. Kayy..I'm done going off.


This past Saturday I saw the movie "Takers", and my thoughts on it...Beast. I LOVE the way T.I. talks and I LOVE British accents so it was great listening to Idris. Probably my favorite line from the movie is, "Business is business and money is money. I never said we were friends."

If you haven't seen the movie, GO AND SEE IT TODAY! =)


This picture is pretty sweet and I just wanted to throw it in this random post. But New York is so much fun when I go every year. I consider myself almost at the level of Professional Shopper and might I say, great shopping goes down in New York. So yeah...random.


I'm getting this camera sooooon! I can't wait. This is the Canon Rebel T2i...that's all I'll say...for now :)


Again, random but I'm gonna get these too! Hamachi by Chivalrous Culture. Love love love these.

Madd random post. But too bad. Today I'm gonna party hard and live out this last day of summer. Can't wait till Summer 2011 <3 ~Nia A.D.L. *Like this post? Dislike it? Comment! Any feedback is appreciated.*
Photos: No Copyright Infringement Intended

No comments:

Post a Comment