Friday, September 24, 2010

It's me talking.

Hello to whoever is reading this and thanks for stopping by. This might end up being some random post but there are some things I'd like to address. So here it goes...

First of all, I just got back from out of town. My school went on a retreat and I got close and closer to many of people. Throughout the trip, some students would share their stories. Their stories, especially the story from my friend Matt, just really had me thinking about stuff, and I put many things into perspective. Time is precious and we need to take advantage of every second of it. People need to get their lives together, me included and we can't keep living life just thinking about the moment.

Rapper, Da' T.R.U.T.H., said once that "Either this life is meaningless, or it's meaning is eclipsed by a series of a events that satisfy for the moment. But once your moment has passed, your moment's the past and POOF! Dude, you can't revive it or hold it." That's is EXTREMELY true. So this week I realized that there are many things I can do better as a person and I'm hoping I can follow through with what I've decided to do to improve myself.

Now, on to the next thing. I'm trying to make my blog better so does anyone know of a good software to design templates? I just need somewhere to start off. Eventually, I'll get someone professional to do it but I don't really have graphic designing software at the moment. So if you can help me out with any of that (like knowing of a software or suggesting a designer), please feel free to drop a comment on this post. =)

To kind of feed off of the last paragraph, another way I feel would help my blog and motivate me to keep it going is for many people to know about it. What exactly is there to do to promote a page? What are your techniques? If you have any suggestions for me, leave a comment.
Side note: If you're reading this and you're not a subscriber, I encourage to please click 'Follow'! Also, it'd be REALLY nice of you to promote NIA SPEAKS...but only if you want to. No pressure :)

Another brief thing I want to say is that I was HIGHLY upset that I was not in New York City enjoying the thrill of fashion week. That is all I will say or else I might become even more upset..=p

Lastly, I would like to blog about topics that are relevant to my followers and others. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE if you can think of anything that you would like me to blog about, let me know. Any topic, any person, anything. I'd love to get suggestions and I'd also appreciate feedback on NIA SPEAKS. So, you should know the drill by now and if not it's COMMENT THIS and help me out.

Thanks again readers! I'm looking forward to your feedback. Have an amazing weekend! :)

~Nia A.D.L.

*Like this post? Dislike it? Comment! Any feedback is appreciated.*

No comments:

Post a Comment