Thursday, October 21, 2010

"I'd like some Ice-Watches, please!"




The Ice-Watch® brand is one that I've recently "fell in love" with. I don't have a lot to say about them, but all I know is that these are awesome. I only have pictures of four of the collections down below (Sili Forever, Ice-Chocolate, Ice-White, Ice-Winter), but there are many different collections. The four collections below are the most advertised at this time, and my personal favorites are the Sili Forever Collection (the two on top, side, and first below) and the Ice-Chocolate Collection.

So if you want a different color watch for every outfit, look at Ice-Watch®; their brand is a great place to start! I'm definitely checking them out...well...because they're COLD. :)












Want to see more from Ice-Watch®? Go to http://www.ice-watch.com

~Nia A.D.L.

*Like this post? Dislike it? Comment! Any feedback is appreciated.*
Photos' citation: ice-watch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment