Thursday, December 23, 2010

Nathalee Illustrations



So, I was blog-surfing, and I came across this blog called Nathalee Illustrations. When I say I was blown away, I couldn't possibly be more sincere. Natalia Nazimek, the Polish-native, is currently studying Graphic Communications and Illustrations in the United Kingdom.

Some of you may be familiar with her work (because I saw it featured on http://themessenger-bag.blogspot.com/), but this post will just be dedicated to showing a few pieces of her artwork. Prepare to be amazed, because this is insane.













Natalia started off learning with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Coral Draw. This is truly an inspiration to me. She has worked for magazines, advertisement agencies, brands, musicians, and fashionistas. Natalia also has worked with individual clients from Poland, the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain, and France. Natalia is also working on a T-Shirt line!

Be sure to check her out at http://nthlee.blogspot.com/!

~Nia A.D.L.

*Like this post? Dislike it? Comment! Any feedback is appreciated.*
Pictures' citation: nthlee.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment