Monday, December 6, 2010

Sorry for being so distant!

Hey hey hey! I didn't post a thing this November, and I'm (almost) sad about it. It has been crazy busy life for me recently. but I have stuff to share with you all.

FIRST UPDATE:
While my family and I were in Detroit, our 2007 Yukon Denali was stolen out of a guarded and gated church parking lot. I'm not gonna go into details about the EYE WITNESSES of the whole ordeal, but the Detroit Police took forever and a day to get us some help.



When the truck was found (only 2 blocks from the church), it was pretty devastating. They stripped it down!

Here are some of the pictures:



We rented a Kia-something for a little while, and finally (with all thanks to God) we bought a new truck! The 2011 Yukon Denali we now have is bigger and better. =)



Though the new car makes my car seem very small, our family is blessed and very thankful to have the new edition to the family! (haha corny I know)

SECOND UPDATE:
I just recently came back from the most non-traditional Thanksgiving break ever. My family and I spent our Thanksgiving break aboard the Disney Magic cruise ship! It was simply AHH-MAZE-ING! The ship was HUGEEE, and the service was beyond incredible!



We were on the ship for a week, and we were never bored! Our three stops were St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and Castaway Cay (Disney's Island).





In St. Maarten we did an ATV tour of the entire island and chilled on the beach. Some nude people were just walking around though...EW! In St. Thomas we bought necklaces and chocolate diamonds. Amazing shopping was done there. It was also my parent's anniversary that day, so we went out to eat. In Castaway Cay we jet skied, and my sister and I went parasailing! ATVing, jet skiing, and parasailing were all new activities for us. It was a lot of fun!

Plenty of fun was on the ship too. The purser who cleaned our room would leave some sort of animal on the bed (made our of towels) every night. We also had the same servers- Cedomir, Rodel, and Giorgio (I miss them very much) for breakfast and dinner everyday. There were three main restaurants: Animator's Palate, Parrot Cay, and Lumiere's (our favorite). There were also other buffets and food places throughout the ship.



Blaaah! There were so many other awesome things on that ship! I'd love to write more about it, but I'd be typing all day. Bottom line, Thanksgiving break was awesome, and I'm STILL struggling to get back to the regular reality routine. Looking back at all of this and being in this everyday life again just confirms that it's time for summer again...or at least Christmas break!



I hope that you enjoyed this post, and hopefully I won't be as distant in the near future. Have a good day. =)

~Nia A.D.L.

*Like this post? Dislike it? Comment! Any feedback is appreciated.*

No comments:

Post a Comment