Saturday, February 26, 2011

100 FOLLOWERS!


I'M CELEBRATING! YES! Haha it took me long enough! Geesh! But before I go any further...

SPECIAL SHOUT OUT TO MISS "KITKAT". Not only is she the owner of the blog Kitkat's Tales, but she is my 100th follower! Thank you! Thank you! THANK YOU!

But seriously...I want to thank each and every one of my followers and even the anonymous readers...everyone who has at least looked at NIA SPEAKS. I appreciate each and every one of you. I know 100 followers isn't that much compared to the big ballin' blogs, but 100 was my first goal, and I'm just really happy I reached it! =) =) =)

Lastly, I would like to blog about topics that are relevant to you all. I'd love to get suggestions and feedback from you guys. So if you have anything for me, comment on this or email me at nialangleyspeaks@gmail.com.


So, once again, thank you so much for all of your support, and much love to you all! <3

















1st Picture: No Copyright Infringement Intended

No comments:

Post a Comment