Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"Move Your Body" -Beyoncé

Hey guys! I know this is the THIRD post in a row in which the label is "Music", but I promise I have good stuff coming your way real soon.

Anyway, I quickly wanted to share with you Beyoncé's "Move Your Body" video for the NABEF and First Lady Michelle Obama's "Let's Move!" initiative. The movement is all about promoting exercise and eating right, which are two things that are very dear to my heart.

In this video, you will see what is called the Flash Workout, which is a pre-choreographed dance/exercise routine.

Whether you like Beyoncé or not, I encourage you to watch this video.



What'd you think? Yeahh I'm going to learn this. =)

P.S. Again, stay tuned! I'm coming with some good stuff for you all really soon! Have a great day!












No Copyright Infringement Intended

No comments:

Post a Comment