Thursday, October 27, 2011

The Book of Questions: Question 10

I hope you all are having a great week! I've been really busy and tired this week, but I'll be sure to give you some good new stuff next week.

Until then, my good friend Gregory (actually, I've never met him) has another question for you all!

For those of you not familiar with my The Book of Questions feature, I select a question from this book by Gregory Stock, Ph.D., write my response, and ask for your response. This is my seventh time featuring a question, and I'm using the tenth question in the book.

QUESTION 10:
Which sex do you think has it easier in our culture? Have you ever wished you were of the opposite sex?

MY RESPONSE:
In America, men definitely have it easier. However, I think women have come a long way.

No.

Let me know what YOUR RESPONSE is! Is it any different in your culture?











Picture citation: http://cultivatedcoaching.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/questions2.gif?w=304&h=320

No comments:

Post a Comment