Thursday, December 22, 2011

"World's Most Beautiful Marriage Proposal"

I saw this video a few weeks ago, and I thought I'd share it with you all. I didn't think I'd watch the whole thing, but...I watched the whole thing.

Here it goes!



Now, this is cute, isn't it? He thought of everything! The dress, her family, the ring. What a great story to tell the kids! The only thing that could've been a problem is if she thought the dress was hideous...or if she said no.

What if she said no?! What if she didn't want to get married right then? That is something I hope was taken into consideration.

If my boyfriend tried to pull something like that, I wouldn't know what to think...or do.

Ladies, what would you do if your boyfriend proposed to you like this? If I didn't want to get married, but I was in front of all those people, I'd probably say yes to the engagement, but no to the immediate wedding. That's just me.

Anyway, here's to Justin, Nikki, and their marriage. *Raises glass*

I hope you enjoyed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment