Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I just don't know...


Guys. I don't know what's going on. I mean look at that picture up there. I look crazy.

For the past hour, Blogger was saying I wasn't following any blogs...and now it's normal again. I was so confused.

I've been sore and tired all week. It's only Wednesday. I have a bunch of projects and tests and assignments and whatnot. I'm using too many "ands"...

I'm trying to learn two new pieces on my violin, and I keep forgetting to teach myself more stuff on the piano.

Every time I fall asleep before I get stuff done, I wake up the next day. Clearly, sleep and I cannot be trusted.

I don't understand.

I plan my outfits in advance, but I haven't planned tomorrow's yet.

It seems like too many of my acquaintances are going through hell.

My abs hurt like crazy right now. So do my arms. But I think I said I'm sore already.

I'm writing this post instead of doing something possibly more productive.

I'm stressed.

I shouldn't be stressed.

I'm a vegan, but my sister brought me my favorite ice cream. How could I say no? Now I feel sick-ish. This isn't good.

I desperately wanna learn how to play to the guitar. Seriously. Like this guy.

I don't mind if you leave this post to go and see the above said "this guy".

Everybody is texting me, and I don't know why. My phone is going off like a drug dealer.

I wanna know if I got the Taylor Michaels Scholarship or not.

I wanna go shopping. It's good for the soul.

I really wanna meet Oprah Winfrey, Tyra Banks, Zoƫ Saldana, Nia Long, Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith, Lance Gross, Julie Andrews, Tamera Mowry, Tia Mowry-Hardrict, Corbin Bleu, Carson Kressley, Fran Drescher, Eva Marcille, Tina Campbell, Erica Campbell, Paula Patton, Linda Celeste Sims, Glenn Allen Sims, Judith Jamison...and SO many others, but I'm only naming a few. If you can work something out so I can meet one of those people, I'd love you forever.

I just felt my cheek, and I feel some pimples. Oh my days. -______-

I want to be a tad more photogenic...but at the same time, the photographer should be behind the camera anyway.

I envy dancers. But I love and respect them at the same time.

I wish I was brave enough to start dancing.

I'm playing my quad Anderson this weekend...and I've only practiced once this week =/

I'm craving the weekend. Screw the weekend. I want Spring Break. No wait...WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SUMMER?!?!

I really wanna know how to krump and tut.

I've only painted my own nails by myself once.

I'm a hat-lover. I just got some hat boxes in the mail =)

I kinda just wanna read my dictionary.

Even though I was accepted in Oakwood, I still secretly wanna go to FIT.

I wanna be a billionaire.

I want to be famous.

Ew. I don't like feet.

I had a dream that I met Linda Celeste Sims and we became best friends. When I woke up, I was depressed that it wasn't a reality. When I say depressed. I mean seriously depressed.

I wanted to buy something fabulous, but have you seen the cost of fabulous lately?! I can't just blow money...

I would like to be surrounded by musical geniuses all the time.

I don't have a perm.

My life isn't as glamorous as some people I know...

I dislike liars.

I dislike fakes.

I don't understand why people do dumb things when they know it's something foolish.

I feel like I'm using bad grammar.

I don't like corduroy pants.

I always have mints. Wherever I go. I always have to keep my breath fresh.

I always have chap-stick. In every coat pocket. In every purse. Everywhere.

I wear nonprescription glasses for fun. I have 20/20 vision.

When I'm sleepy, I start to itch.

I'm kind of itching now...

I want more followers.

I don't know why I'm doing this post.

Oh yeah...it started with the whole "I'm not following any blogs" thing...

I feel bad if this post sent out a negative vibe. I just wanted to say what's going through my head right now.

I hope you didn't mind.

I have so much more I could say, but this is enough for one post...I think.

I'm gonna plan my outfits now.

I hope you have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment