Sunday, June 12, 2011

The Book of Questions: Question 4

I'm starting to get busy again! Sorry! I'll try to have another post for you all next week, but until then, here's my The Book of Questions feature.

For those of you not familiar with my The Book of Questions feature, I select a question from this book by Gregory Stock, Ph.D., write my response, and ask for your response. This is my second time featuring a question, and I'm using the fourth question in the book.


QUESTION 4:
If you could spend one year in perfect happiness but afterward would remember nothing of the experience would you do so? If not, why not?

MY RESPONSE:
I wouldn't, because what's the point of the happiness if there are no memories? If I can't reflect on the moment, to me, it's like it never happened.
"Memory is a way of holding onto the things you love, the things you are, the things you never want to lose."


Now, this is the part when I ask for YOUR RESPONSE or comments/questions on my response.

Dazzle me :)












Picture citation: http://www.psfk.com/2009/01/edges-big-question.html/

No comments:

Post a Comment