Tuesday, June 7, 2011

My Favorite LANA MARKS Bags

I just wanted to show you my favorite LANA MARKS bags from the designer Lana J. Marks.

Something short. Something sweet. Something simple. Enjoy!

The Gatsby Tote (in cognac alligator)

The Princess Diana Handbag (shown in alligator)

Bells and Whistles Tote (in Purple Alligator)

The Jet Tote (in blue jeans matte alligator)

The Concord Clutch (in Silver Alligator)

*The Cleopatra Clutch - Limited Edition (in metallic silver alligator 1500 fully cut and faceted black and white diamonds set in an 18 carat white gold frame, signed and numbered)

*The Cleopatra Clutch - Limited Edition (in gold metallic alligator with front frame in 18K gold pavéd with 35 carats of yellow sapphires with additional shoulder strap)

*According to what I've seen, I believe the Cleopatra Clutch is the most popular of the LANA MARKS collection in Hollywood. I've spotted it on celebrities such as Helen Mirren, Kate Winslet, Lucy Liu, Charlize Theron, Chloë Sevigny, Julie Christie, Jennifer Aniston, Sara Jessica Parker, Jennifer Garner, and Angelina Jolie...and I'm sure many more have worn it.

Lana J. Marks has distinguished herself as one of the most talented accessories designers. Oprah Winfrey, the late Diana, Princess of Wales (I love her), Reese Witherspoon, Julianne Moore, and Madonna are a few of her customers.

What do you think about these bags? Do you have a FAVORITE?












Photos' citation: http://www.lanamarks.com/collection.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment