Wednesday, June 8, 2011

"Can I be an impressionist?"

Yesterday, I was watching Seattle auditions of "America's Got Talent", and one audition still has me laughing, and she WASN'T terrible! She was good!

Melissa Villasenor is a sales associate in a retail store and dreams of becoming a comedian and impressionist. She imitated Barbara Walters, Natalie Portman, Miley Cyrus, Kathy Griffin, and Christina Aguilera. Here is her audition.



What did you think? I think she did a good job, and she kept it funny! Maybe her retail store days won't last much longer. Yes, she is going to Vegas. Anyway, I think it's amazing how people can change their voices to imitate another one. It's a cool skill. Maybe I should try it? Haha we'll see...

All right! See you soon, loves! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment