Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The Book of Questions: Question 5

I'm so sorry I'm using a question from The Book of Questions twice in the same month! I've just been so busy! I'll have some good stuff coming for you all soon, so stay patient!

If you're new to my The Book of Questions feature thing, here's the run down: I ask a question from this book written by Gregory Stock, Ph.D., post my response, and ask for your response. It's really something short and simple to keep the blog alive.

So here's my third question for you (which is the fifth question in the book)...

QUESTION 5:
If a new medicine were developed that would cure arthritis but cause a fatal reaction in 1 percent of those who took it, would you want it to be released to the public?

MY RESPONSE:
Probably yes, because it helps more than it hurts.

Time for YOUR RESPONSE! Or if you have a comment/question on my response, that's cool too.

Until next time...<3


No comments:

Post a Comment