Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Book of Questions: Question 6

I know I said you all would get a Life post this week, but that will probably have to be pushed back until next week for my lack of time. Pssst! I'm packing for college. =)

I'll do my best to give you all at least one more post this week, but until then, here's a The Book of Questions feature.


To the people who aren't yet familiar with my The Book of Questions feature: This is a short and simple thing I do to keep the blogging flow flowing. I take a question from The Book of Questions by Gregory Stock, Ph.D., post my response, and ask for your response.

To the people who are familiar with this feature: Sorry for repeating that above part so many times.

QUESTION 6:
You discover your wonderful one-year-old child is, because of a mixup at the hospital, not yours. Would you want to exchange the child to try to correct the mistake?

MY RESPONSE:
Honestly, I don't know. After a year, I've probably grown to love the child deeply. I would definitely want to find MY baby though. Exchange it? I'm not sure. This is a difficult question.

Isn't there some television show called "Switched at Birth"? I think both sets of parents manage to raise both children together, but that's after the kids are teenagers, I believe.

When I asked my mother this question, she said, "I would keep both." I think she was serious.

Anyway, it's time for me to hear YOUR RESPONSE or questions/comments on my response (though mine wasn't really answering the question).

See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment