Thursday, August 18, 2011

First Week of School: Day Two

THURSDAY

I only had one class today - Life Sciences 101 - that started at 11:30 AM and ended at 12:45 PM.

You know what that means? Sleeping in. YEEEESSSS! I set my alarm for 9:30 AM, so I would room for my morning routine and to get the continental breakfast at the cafeteria. Then I set it for 9:00...

My wonderful roommate has 8:00 classes every morning, so when her alarm went off, I was up for a few minutes...then went back to sleep.

Around 7:00, I woke up again. Waiting for my alarm to go off. I go back to sleep. I wake up again. I go back to sleep. And again...blah blah.

I finally just decide to get up at 8:00. I went to breakfast with a friend of mine, and this is what I wore today. My head is cut off. My bad.


I got so many compliments today. Most of them were on my shoes. Of course, I thanked anyone who had something nice to say, but every time, I'm thinking to myself, "This is super casual. Why am I getting so much praise?"

I hope it doesn't sound like I'm conceited. I'm not conceited. I was just taken off guard.

Anyway, my Life Sciences professor came ten minutes late. I thought we were just going to go over the syllabus and leave. But no. We took notes. He was something else!

After that, I did my homework. I have two classes tomorrow, and I am extremely tired.

Sorry if this post was dry. See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment